Saturday 19 December 2009

Starting the blog...

This is the first time since ages that I have a bit of spare time to write here. So I decided to start this blog.
I try to post in English, because some of my friends in New Zealand may have a look here too.

Actually I'm still in Bavaria, Germany. Winter has come and since about a week it's getting colder.
My flight will depart in about 27 days, Jan. 14th 2010.
Time runs faster and faster and that makes me nervous.
I thought it would be much easier to leave, but I didn't realize, that I still have roots here. I didn't realize, that I leave a very special person here. She is very important to me. I don't call her by name, she knows whom I mean ;-)

Supplementation: this "special person" I was talking about managed to really piss me off in 2012. One more bridge cut off - one thing for my archives ;-)

My first destination will be Auckland. I'll stay there for the first two nights. Then I'll travel to Hamilton by train to visit a friend. I'll stay there for two days and then I'll go to Wellington, by train too. I decided not to fly, because I could see more of the country then. In Wellington I have friends too, they offered me to stay with them, until I find a flat or house to live...
It's a bit like blind diving in an unknown pool...


... here a map in German ;-)


1 comment:

Miss Fizzie said...

Looking forward to see you my friend!